Tuesday, May 26, 2009

How does science defines Leadership ?

“Power is either created or lost depending on how you choose to think, feel and respond to the world,”

I cooks for friends, goes on nature walks and does yoga to meditate andrelax. “But what I really enjoy is interesting conversations with people.”

Without feedback we simply don’t learn who we are. “The art of leadership lies in conversation, not only in making the right strategic decisions. Ironically, so many people are not aware of themselves and how they interact with others,” says the coaching guru.

How do you keep cool? I am mostly cool. We lose our cool when we lose our perspective—like when someone is overtaken by a car, and starts chasing that person. You do that because your brain gets flooded with emotions, you go into a state of unconsciousness. If you are aware of everything happening around you and yourself, you don’t lose your self-awareness; this is a key aspect of leadership.

What is the best way to re-load batteries for work? Breathe well. Smile a lot more. Take an interest in your “self” and the people around you. I don’t watch television, except for films that I am interested in, and I ignore things feeding on negativity.

How does manage his workload? “I don’t have any difference between work and life. Everything is just one big flow; other people might say it is one big mess, but I get paid for what I enjoyed doing it.. thats perceptive I take.

These are the some of snippets that I liked from "sudhanshu palsule" work on self-ware leadership learning. Most important points here is get feedback or (if not) reflect your self in your conversations and give a perceptive to control your emotions.

No comments:

Post a Comment